Thread: the year is 2005

Administrator

the year is 2005

what kind of forums are you posting on?

Man I don't even remember. I know when I first started using forums was like, 1998? I forget the exact fanbase other than goth haha. I was in some X-Men forums for a bit and used to pretty much only post dumb shit about Wolverine or like, arguing with nerds about who is the most powerful mutant etc. Would also do a fair amount of p2p comic book sharing.

EDIT: I think in 2005 I was more about using Soulseek as my social media, with a little transitioning between MySpace and the brand new Facebook. I don't think I was using forums much anymore by then.
    Last edited by ORB; 04-26-2022 at 07:42 PM.

probably a little earlier than that, but the forums I was on were a local boston one that I helped run and PRN.

SA, lambgoat, B9, and shitposting and antagonizing the rich kids on bikeforums.net on like my 4th or 5th account

2005 is livejournal time

2005, a few software forums. dreamincode, a local goth board, another local board for shitposting (we'd get in trouble with parents and small-town personalities because it was public and shouldn't have been). MySpace.