Keto is a very low carb, high fat (hence the butter in coffee) diet where deprived of carbohydrates - and its by-product, glucose - the body raids its fat stores to burn energy. These rules also apply to the ketogenic diet. A year ago I stayed at a Zen Buddhist monastery in Japan that had really weird rules around food. One of the guests, who had been at the monastery a really long time, and found the fasting made him feel _clear_ - would do something really weird with his coffee each morning. Needing to lose a few kilos - and finding it increasingly tougher as I got older, I teamed up with a buddy who assured me he had a sure fire weight loss method. The further into the internet I went, researching keto, the more I found a whole world on online LeanCal Keto Reviews communities that seemed heavily used by bros who mourned their lost worlds of pizza and beer but traded tips on good Malbecs and cheese pairings. Will more recipes be coming for it? Pluses so far: easy access to your recipes for meal planning. Can't wait until I can access blog meals as well.